Tuesday, November 18, 2008

since I've been back...

Don't worry, I'm not skipping over all my stuff from Nigeria and Rwanda - I'm simply still wading through the editing process. I hope to get some more stuff from my travels up here soon, and definitely onto my website. So stay tuned...

In the meantime, here are two images from my first week back in Concord. It was a bit of a fuzzy transition, and I think I am just now starting to feel all pieced back together.

high school girls get together for a pickup game of hockey

Fred Dawes has decided, at 80-so-odd years of age, to establish a credit union in his home town of Webster, NH in order to loan out small sums of money to local families who are feeling the current crunch of the economy. He also lives in a beautiful house located on Lake Winnepocket, which happens to reflect quite nicely on his out-facing windows...

No comments: